OVERVIEW OF USA
The United States of America (USA), commonly known as America, is a country primarily located in central North America, between Canada and Mexico. It consists of 50 states, a federal district, five self-governing territories, and several other island possessions. This is one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world, as a result of migration from many groups of people around the world.
Although its population accounts for only 4.5% of the world’s population, the US currently accounts for 1/5 of global GDP. The United States is recognized by many countries as the most influential country in the world in terms of military, culture, and economy.
- Capital: Washington D.C.
- Area: 9,826,675km2 (4th in the world).
- Population: 324.1 million people (2018).
- Ethnicity: Whites (81.7%), Blacks (12.9%), Asians (4.2%), Indians and Alaska natives (1%), Hawaiians and people on Pacific Islands (0.2%).
- The US’ Gross Domestic Product (GDP) is estimated to be over $ 18.1 trillion (2015) with US per capita GDP of $ 56,421.
- The US economy develops thanks to its rich natural resources, a synchronous development of the infrastructure system and high labor productivity.
- Its value of natural resources ranks second in the world, estimated at 45,000 billion USD (2016).
- America is known as a country of freedom and opportunity. Everyone in America is treated equally with the same respect and they all have equal rights.
- This is the country with the most developed healthcare system in the world. The United States focuses on advanced medical methods, leading specialists and high-class care services.
- In fact, healthcare spending in the US accounts for more than 16% of the country’s GDP (2014 data).
- America is the country with the top education in the world.
- According to Time Higher Education, there are 7 names in the top 10 best universities in the world in 2018 from the US, such as Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, …
Why choose the USA ?
Advanced medical system
The world’s largest economy
Large consumer market for businesses
EB-5 VISA PROGRAM
EB-5 (stands for Employment Base Fifth) is a United States visa program, created in 1990 by the US Congress, that enables foreign investors to obtain a U.S. Visa by investing in a business that will benefit the U.S. economy and create jobs.
Over nearly three decades, EB-5 has successfully called for billions of dollars for projects in the US, and supported thousands of foreign investors, including Vietnamese investors, to receive permanent residence.
What Can Investors Receive By Participating In EB-5?
Investors and families enjoy all privileges of a US permanent resident
Freedom to live, work, travel anywhere in America.
Free education with highest quality.
Return of investment by Developer.
No language certificate, education, age, business experience, or direct business operation is required.
Expand and develop business in one of the world’s largest economy.
Minimum Investment: $900,000 USD through a regional center.
Proving legal Sources of funds
Hold no criminal records and be in good health
EB5 Application Process
Initial Consulation with We Global's Immigration Advisors
Invest $900,000 Into an Approved EB-5 Project
Submitting I-526 Petition (Conditional Permanent Residency)
Conditional Permanent Residency Approval (I-526 approval)
Submitting I-829 Petition (Unconditional Permanent Residency)
Unconditional Permanent Residency Approval (I-829 approval)
Book a Free Consultation with We Global Trusted Adviser
Fill in our contact form and one of our immigration experts will reach out to you shortly.
How Do E-2, L-1 And EB-5 Visas Compare
|L-1 Visas||E-2 Visas||EB-5 Visas|
|Visa available to nationals of any country?||✔||Nationals of treaty trader countries only||✔|
|Must I have worked for a related company abroad for one year?||✔||✖||✖|
|Ability of dependent Spouse to work in US||✔||✔||✔|
|Can the visa be renewed into perpetuity assuming I re-qualify?||✖||✔||✔|
|Is a business plan a very key element of a successful application?||✔||✔||✔|
|Minimum investment Required||Sufficient to operate valid foreign business and US office or business entity||Sufficient to fund business enterprise, generally around USD 100,000.00 although less is possible||Either USD 900,000.00 or USD 1,800,000.00|
|Immigrant visa status||✖ Can lead to green card through the EB5, EB1C and other programs||✖ Transition to green card status through EB5, EB1(c) or other immigrant visa programs possible||✔ visa initially issued for a conditional two year period.|